Today's NFL prediction is ....

The good thing about a blog is I can come back and change things at any time.

So here it is, my NFL championship predictions.

The Saints and Colts in the Super Bowl.

It's about one-half hour before the Colts and Jets face off, as the original timeline of me writing this blog will attest to that. Now, I can come back later tonight and change my mind and the timeline will be the same. Thanks Blogger.

Now that I have that in your head, you're wondering did he really pick the Colts and the Saints? If you listened to Sportsline Live on Friday, that's what I said.

I also said I wouldn't be shocked if it was the Vikings and Jets. I'm covering my behind on this a bit, I admit, but, like they say, "On any given Sunday..."

I pick the Saints for one main reason -- they are home in the Superdome. If this game was in the Metrodome, I'd pick the Vikings, as much as that pains a Packers fan to say.

This could be an offensive shoooout, to say the least. With that said, the game will probably be decided on a defensive play, like the Cardinals-Packers.

I pick the Colts because they are a better team, period, and they have Peyton Manning. That doesn't mean I think it will be an Indy rout. I have to admit, I've been impressed with the Jets, but they are a New York team and that's all I will say about that.

So here it is: Colts vs. Saints in the Super Bowl. Or Colts vs. Vikings; Jets vs. Saints; Jets vs. Vikings; Colts vs. Vikings.

I'll let you know tonight who I really picked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for the memories

Chargers sign Vinnedge, Betschart

Sam & Me