Daily means daily

I know what you're thinking: Rich's Daily Blog? What the heck? There hasn't been a post in a week. How's that a daily blog?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Kind of like for several years when the Laramie Boomerang was the Laramie Daily Boomerang and didn't publish on Monday.

I'll try to keep up a little better. Then again, you're probably thinking, don't hurry back.

For those who know me personally, though, you know that it has been a difficult last couple of weeks for me and my family. My wife, Teresa, was in a pretty serious car accident and her recovery has been slow. There's been a lot of driving back and forth to Fort Collins, so I have been a little distracted. I even got a speeding ticket on Friday about 5 miles from Laramie trying to get back in time for Sportsline Live. Oh well, let's just call it a $60 donation to the State of Wyoming. Can I write it off on my taxes?

Teresa has been getting better every day, so the news has been positive. She has a long way to go, but she'll get there because that's just the way she is.

With all of this, Wyomingsports.org has been a little off and on recently and that will probably continue. With these tough economic times (yeah, hope and change my ass), this site is only part-time anyway. Sorry about writing ass, mom.

Like I said, I'll try to keep up as much as possible and you'll still hear me (or shut me off) on Sportsline Live two or three times a week on KOWB/KCGY.

But don't be too shocked if you hear me asking, "you want fries with that?" anytime soon. Either that or "Welcome to Wal-Mart, would you like a cart?"

In the meantime, I'll try to come up with another blog for Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for the memories

Chargers sign Vinnedge, Betschart

Sam & Me