Like father, like son

OK, how many of you have ever said, "Dad, can you get me a job?"

In my case, it was more like, "I've got plenty of work for you to do outside, so get going."

I got going.

So what do you do if you are former BYU basketball player Austin Ainge?

In his case, dad is Danny Ainge, general manager of the Boston Celtics.

According to the Web site, http://www.ridiculousupside.com/, Austin Ainge is excpected to be the first head coach of the Maine Red Claws. The Red Claws will begin their first season in the NBA's Developmental League this fall and will be affiliated with the Celtics.

Austin Ainge was a scout for the Celtics last season after coaching one year as an assistant at Southern Utah University.

Well, at age 28, I guess Austin Ainge is old enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for the memories

Chargers sign Vinnedge, Betschart

Do fired NFL coaches still get paid?