My bracket is going to H-E-double toothpicks

I'm afraid to even look at my NCAA bracket now.

Thursday was a decent day, picking 13 of 16. I was two better than President Obama, but nobody at ESPN will care.

On Friday, things are turning south on me. I picked Utah State over Marquette. Probably not a smart move, but I just had a hunch. It almost was a great pick, but almost doesn't count.

Then I picked West Virginia over Dayton, Boston College over USC, Tennessee over Oklahoma State and of course, Utah over Arizona.

In my defense, all but Tennessee (9) vs. Oklahoma State (8) and Utah State (11) vs. Marquette (6) were solid picks, at least in the eyes of the NCAA selection committee ... they had them as higher seeds.

I'm not even counting the final late games, and as of this writing, things are not looking good.

My only hope is many of my misses were misses by the rest of my bracket opponents. At least Pittsburgh won, and of course, it wasn't easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for the memories

Chargers sign Vinnedge, Betschart

Do fired NFL coaches still get paid?