Name this picture


I've been holding off on this picture for a couple of weeks, partially because I did kind of forget about it, but also because I've been trying to come up with a funny catch-phrase.

This was taken a couple of weeks back at Deti Stadium for a Plainsmen football game. I'm sorry, I don't mean to make fun of whoever did this. In fact, when I was in college, I had a part-time job of chalking the foul lines for the city softball league. I heard about it every night. But I'll steal a line from Larry the Cable Guy: "I don't care who you are, that's funny right there."

Being the smart ass that I can be, I want to come up with something funny like - work, happy hour, work. Like I said, I can be somewhat of a smart ass (sorry about the language). When I was a kid, my dad once said to me, "quit being a smart ass." Of course, my response was, "better being a smart ass than a dumb ass." That probably wasn't the smart thing to say, but knowing my dad, he probably laughed inside.

If you can come up with anything, let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for the memories

Chargers sign Vinnedge, Betschart

Do fired NFL coaches still get paid?