Rangers poster is out



Excuse me if my short-term or long-term memory is lacking, but after picking up the Laramie Rangers American Legion season poster, I began to wonder. Was this the first Rangers poster? I told Laramie manager Sean McKinney I thought it was.

I believe it is the first poster in my 19 years of covering the team. Now, I could be wrong. I was in Washington for the 1999-2001 seasons, so that is a possibility.

Regardless, it is a sharp looking poster and it is great for McKinney, his players and the program as a whole to come up with one this season. It features a few returners, including all-staters Jon Sorenson and Skyler Joy, along with outfielder and catcher Sean Gardea, pitcher and outfielder Jason Rodriguez and pitcher and utility player Coleton Wilson.

Of course, there is the season schedule and the beautiful Laramie sunset in the background of Cowboy Field.

All in all, it's a job well done.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for the memories

Chargers sign Vinnedge, Betschart

Do fired NFL coaches still get paid?