Changes a plenty

Continue to bear with me as I complete my makeover (my Website, not me personally. I'm a lost cause there).

This is an attempt to make somewhat of a living as an Internet journalist. Previously on Wyoming Sports.org, there was no way I could sell advertising on my Web provider. Now I can.

As I have now changed Web providers, hopefully I can do a few things that I couldn't before. There are still plenty of bugs to be worked out (on the Web and in my own mind). I'm going to attempt to put on some previous articles that I had on the previous site from spring football and Cowboy and Cowgirl basketball. Not all, but some for archive purposes. And I hope to get going for some updated coverage soon at UW, Laramie High School and the youth scene (particularly American Legion and Colts baseball this summer). Eventually, I hope to have a little of everything (at least of what I can manage) once I really get going.

That leads me to a little advertising. If there are any prospective advertisers out there, please feel free to contact me (on the contact us tab) and we'll get started. Also, if there are any individuals or businesses that would just like to donate to the cause, I'd be glad to have you on board. All donations would go to 100 percent of upkeep on the site, whether it is paying for the building and maintenance of the site, to freelance writers or photographers. All donations will be used entirely for the site.

Sorry to sound like I am panhandling, but when you start from scratch, and I mean from scratch, a little helping hand is always appreciated.

Once again, thanks for bearing with me and hopefully I can make this worthwhile for your sake.

Thanks again, Rich

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for the memories

Chargers sign Vinnedge, Betschart

Do fired NFL coaches still get paid?