To shovel sidewalk or not?

I sit here procrastinating. Not that I'm not doing a little work, I'm avoiding going outside to shovel the sidewalk.

You get to the point where you think it is time to put away the snow shovel; you know better in early April, but the idea is an attempt to make it spring.

I especially don't enjoy shoveling the snow at this time because it is so wet. Or should I say, my back doesn't enjoy it.

Another idea to will spring again is to just watch TV -- baseball and The Masters are on. I can pretend I am ready to hit the driving range a few times before I venture out on the course. Maybe next week.

Of course, I'm a baseball nut (I purchased the MLB Extra Innings package on Direct TV), so there is plenty of baseball to watch, except for the fact that the Rockies-Braves were snowed out and the Twins-White Sox were rained out. I guess we're not alone with bad weather.

I think I'll just wait for the warmer weather to melt the sidewalk. My back will thank me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for the memories

Chargers sign Vinnedge, Betschart

Sam & Me