The GreatestPokesFanEver

As I sit in my parents basement waiting for my mother to call me for dinner, I ponder my next sports message board post.

It's hard to come up with something original, because I have already written about every problem the Wyoming men's basketball and football teams have had in the last five years, as well as the administration.

I have solved all of those problems with my posts, and if you don't agree with me, you're an idiot. Although I was never an athlete and I have never attended a practice or talked with anyone ever associated with the teams, no one knows more about the Cowboys than me.

O course, if I was in charge of Wyoming athletics, there would be no problems. If I could coach the Cowboys -- football or basketball, if doesn't matter -- I would never lose.

Signed, The GreatestPokesFanEver

Yeah Mom, I heard you. I'll be up in a minute. Jeeeeez, give me a break, I'm not a kid anymore. I'm 43.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for the memories

Chargers sign Vinnedge, Betschart

Do fired NFL coaches still get paid?