Sticking to a schedule

And you thought your schedule was busy at this time of the year.

Here's a look at what Wyoming head football coach Dave Christensen has going for him between his new job with the Cowboys and the end of his offensive coordinator gig with Missouri. Christensen is also coaching with the Tigers through its Alamo Bowl game Dec. 29 against Northwestern.

“I am going to head out (Tuesday) morning recruiting and I’ll recruit until Thursday for Wyoming," Christensen said at the Monday news conference in the War Room at the Rochelle Athletic Center. "I'll fly back to Columbia and we’ll practice Friday and Saturday for the bowl game. I’ll fly back here on Sunday, we’ll have a staff meeting Sunday night. We’ll recruit Monday through Thursday again. I’ll go back to Missouri and practice Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, and the 23rd we’ll travel to San Antonio and coach the bowl game there on the 29th. I might rest for a day and we'll get back here after the first of the year. We’ll meet for two days and go out recruiting. Then, the national convention comes and we’ll skip that this year and come back and work here. We’ll get out and recruit some more."

Now that's what I call being detail oriented.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for the memories

Chargers sign Vinnedge, Betschart

Do fired NFL coaches still get paid?