I can't remember if I forgot

I'm not sure where I was on April 14 when it was announced that the Las Vegas Bowl would become the MAACO Bowl Las Vegas.

For the life of me, I can't remember if I knew about the name change and new sponsor and I just can't remember. Maybe I was busy (unlikely) and just didn't hear about it.

I'm thinking that forgetfulness is probably sneaking up on me like my ever-expanding waistline. Heck, I forgot my physical therapy for my aching back on Friday, and all I need to remind myself of those aches and pains is just getting up from sitting down.

At any rate, the MAACO Bowl Las Vegas announced an extension with the Mountain West Conference winner and a team from the Pac-10 Conference. Here's the link to the MWC story if you would like to read more.

The MAACO Bowl Las Vegas is scheduled for Dec. 22. Somebody needs to remind me before the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for the memories

Chargers sign Vinnedge, Betschart

Winter sports at LHS under way